Transitioning Leadership Style
"New leadership styles for new cultures"
- What customers and employees want
- Flexibility - in managing the anytime / anywhere workplace
- Trust and co-creative teams
- The management of results - not activities
- A customer-orientated focus
- New forms of control based on performance parameters
key topics include:
Enquire Watch video
Transitioning Leadership Style delivers change in line with the current demands of your culture, customers and employees. It gives managers a rock-solid basis for change and simple and effective strategies to deliver it
- Do you want to change managerial behaviour to fit a new or emerging culture and have middle management take greater initiative?
- Are your managers still managing as they were in the 1980's and 1990's?