Creating great service systems
"Developing a clear vision and strategy for service implementation"
- Examples from the best companies
- A customer orientated focus
- Developing your vision and strategy
- The key areas of service provision
- Service metrics
- Implementation and measurement
key topics include:
Enquire about this programme
A new, one day programme for senior/middle managers with a major responsibility for service implementation.
The best companies have developed a clear vision of their service offering and developed a strategy and implementation programme to ensure excellence and consistency in service provision. The programme shows how to create and implement an intentional service strategy.
- Has your style of service been intentionally created or has it just developed?
- Would you like your customers to receive better and more consistent service in line with your organisational vision?